• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

builder trackbar?

yes, and it should be a little cheaper that way. they also come already built if you know your length or order one of there pre-made for 4-6inch lift, 5-7inch lift, or 7+inch lift. i have ordered 4 times from TnT and their always quick and friendly.

Last edited:
SANY0247-1.jpg

SANY0246-1.jpg

almost done. 1/2inch hole drilled straight threw. after remeasuring ended up cutting 3inches of the DOM, which gives me the most +/- adjustment.

Damn that makes for a big plug weld on such a small tube.

Sure, but I would have done 4 smaller ones.

It probably works out the same, 2 1/2" holes vs 4 1/4" holes, just as much material taken out, is one better than the other? Dont know.

i had talked with a guy at TnT and he told me 1/2inch hole. so i will plug those hole and do a little bead around the top of the DOM and that should be sufficient enough.

aaronsxj [IMG said:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/aaronsxj/SANY0240-1.jpg[/IMG]
SANY0243-1.jpg

In the second pic you can see how the threaded part just fits into the tube and needs to be welded in. It doesn't appear the tube is threaded by looking at the non-threaded part at the bottom of the "insert". I say cut down the tube 2" where the threaded part fits into it which appears to be in the top right of the first picture. Easy fix. Oh and x2 on the plug welds also.

Edit-the first two pictures are not showing up for some reason even though it shows up here when I'm editing it...oh well you get the point.

Last edited:
aaronsxj said:
SANY0268-1.jpg

all done.:clap:
looks good and i like the white links idea

Back