• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build party's?

depending on if i can find some moneys ill be down to help out tom.

sides, i got a body lift to install on the blazer, aka big black.

315168BigBlack-landing.jpg

I've taken 231's apart and swapped shafts for SYEs and its pretty easy except for the snap ring fun but I have the pliers too. If I'm around, I can help too

that would be awesome if you could come down and help. Thats my only worry about going up there, is not being able to get it done, or have the shafts not fit, lol.

Someone who has taken apart a tc before would be great.

Is this work party still happening tomorrow?

No, I got jipped on my work check, I was shorted 17 hours AND they didn't pay my vacation in advance like they were going too. So I was shorted really 57 hours, but I will get my 42 next week. lol

Me and Brenden talked earlier so he knows, I just forgot to post.

If you need to do something he might be available, but he said he needs to be somewhere by 4 on Saturday...

Gotta talk to him though...

Big thanks to Brendan for helping me change my header gasket. Didn't take us very long. Brendan's got the procedure down pat. He could probably do it blindfolded.

If Brendan has another work party within a week or two, I would like to swap out my transfer case output shaft. I never done it before and need a little moral support..

At least you guys can point and snicker.. :laugh:

E

If Brendan has another work party within a week or two, I would like to swap out my transfer case output shaft. I never done it before and need a little moral support..

At least you guys can point and snicker.. :laugh:

E

There is always next weekend:D

Back