• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

build parts, stiffiners, dana 44, and a few others

poomero

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few things I am trying to sell.

Dana 44 front and rear: $2,000

from a tj with 4. 10 gears and heavy duty Bones dif covers and 1" wheel spacers all around. Low miles on ball joints and unit bearings. Front comes with .250 wall tubing on the long side Revolution Chromoly Axles with 1350 series U-joints Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors and pads 04 factory Rubicon air locker

Rear is set up for a three link with a custom mini truss. drum brakes Open differential

New in Box parts:

Dana 44 Front Axle Swap Kit Reuffstuff - $100

Clayton 3 link crossmember of a XJ - $275

XJ Chassis Channel Reinforcement & XJ Front Frame Reinforcement Plate Kit new in the box. - $250

you wouldn't happen to have the stock front shafts would ya? assuming they are from a tj rubicon

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I do have the stock set but they are welded at the joints and would be used for a "get off the trail fix" type of situation. I have a sale pending on the whole set up but if he doesnt want the stock shafts I will let you know.

Interested in the XJ Chassis Channel Reinforcement & XJ Front Frame Reinforcement Plate Kit new in the box. - $250

Can you tell me what kit this is?

Back