• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brush gaurd

XJ-ARNIE

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got one of those wrap around brush gaurds that came off a 97 XJ, they are pretty pricey new, and completely usless off road, but they look good on a DD.

Mine is in pretty good shape, theres a bend directly in the middle of it, looks kinda factory actually and it give you a place to step when working on the heep. it has not been mounted to my jeep for about 7 years, and it was only mounted on my jeep for about a year down in texas. Other than that its been sitting in my garage attic.

IMG_3256.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

$100 OBO

pickup in Cary or McHenry

if you can get it to WF, I'd be interested......

Alright cheese. I can get it to WF. Now I just gotta PM hobag and get him to bring some parts for me. Ram-rod is gracious enough to haul my junk to WF for me.

I was just out in my shop, I have a few things to add

I've got a 2.5/stickshift computer for an 89 MJ. I have a set of wiring harness for power window/mirrors for 97+ xjs, and and a decent set of MJ tailights.

No WF delivery on these items. I will ship them though.

looks like someone did a little tuggin' on the lower bar :D

I was on a field exercise when I was in the army, jackass roommate took my jeep to yank his buddies Tahoe out of ditch. Trust me, I wasn't happy. I had to buy a new mud king that day too.

Ha damn looks like my old one with an even more bent lower bar.

They are nice on a dd. Flimsy but does the job

they are nice on a DD, they sure look pretty slick. I don't know if cheese-a-roni wants this thing or not, well see.

I'm awaiting an answer from my out of state hunters. They had me pick up an xj for them n I thought this would work slick for putting a couple extra lights up front for them. Ill hit them up again today or tomorrow and see if they will give me a firm answer.

I'm awaiting an answer from my out of state hunters. They had me pick up an xj for them n I thought this would work slick for putting a couple extra lights up front for them. Ill hit them up again today or tomorrow and see if they will give me a firm answer.

Sounds good, thanks

Back