• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BROWNSCAMP FINAL PLANS

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
folks coming up saturday: we will meet at the rogers turn off at 9-930. (hitting the trails at 930)

Camping: i will be at Horse camp friday, late afternoon. If anyone needs to meet to find it, p.m. me asap and we'll set up a time and place.

Sunday: sunday is mothers day! what was i thinking:dunce: i will be heading out saturday late afternoon or early eve.

See you guys there.

so far i've only heard from Dustin (torx), and Marc (95heep), Jeff (jeepkid2000) is a maybe?

anyone else i should be looking for friday or saturday? post up please, so we aren't wasting time waiting for folks who aren't coming.

Thanks, Rod (mojo)

i am going to have to pull out early on this one. unless some miracle is performed by the Jeep gods...you guys run chan 4 on cb, and i might catch up Saturday.

I would come but I am sanding down the bad spots on the jeep for paint. Pretty much that is the whole roof and hood, crappy oxidation! This is going to take forever, maybe a month or two until I can wheel again.

Back