• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog motor mounts... worth the cash?

had em on my 1st XJ, I LOVED them. my current XJ will get them as well.
I actually have a brand new set of brown dogs for my LJ that I traded in 2.5 years ago. I wonder if brown dog would give me an inhouse credit for them in exchange for a set for my XJ.
they have never even been taken out of the box, stilled wrapped in the paper the ship them in.

I got the same email. Does anyone know how long it takes once they get this email?
Thanks

You should also get more status emails letting you know what stage they are in, and when they shipped. But like state, about a week...

I'd love to have them, my stock mounts have 120K and are holding but it's only a matter of time! I have an 89 6cyl. with a 5 speed if that matters. PM me and I'll PayPal shipping costs. :)

I'd love to have them, my stock mounts have 120K and are holding but it's only a matter of time! I have an 89 6cyl. with a 5 speed if that matters. PM me and I'll PayPal shipping costs. :)
I'm ordering new so SuperRA's are still up for grabs! :)

Back