• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest VII Saturday July 24

I may have to bring something that's really loud to get Brad and Josh rolling in the morning. I will just start his jeep and bounce it off the rev limiter, that oughta work! :D

Whose Jeep? We won't have my Jeep or Josh's... so... you can start the diesel, that usually wakes me up pretty quick.

Although I let Neal borrow it to go to Kentucky for an interview, so hopefully I get it back...

Oh and as far as the Rev's cigar post, I really wanted to say "that's what Bill Clinton said" but I was trying to keep things clean. In a MWC thread I should have known better.

CI-CAF-CPETN-400.jpg

:D

Rev

I just cleaned all the beer lines and taps. Tonight I will test all the beer to make sure it tastes good :D

Unfortunately, I can only tap 6 beers at once, and I have 7. The Wit, Oatmeal Stout, Danish Lager, and Saison are definites. Do I leave the RyePA, 9% Scottish Ale, or the 9.5% Houblonmonstre Tripel IPA untapped?

Well, even if I didn't have guests coming in tomorrow night, I doubt I'd be making the run for this one. There's a major application release first thing on Monday morning, and I should be at least close to a VPN connection.

Me, I'd vote for tapping the Scottish Ale. Not big on IPAs. I'll have a Kolsch, an American brown, an American wheat and a sweet stout on tap this weekend.

come on Jeff...just a few hours of your time... :D :cheers:

I am starting to think your a computer-bot :D

come on Jeff...just a few hours of your time... :D :cheers:

I am starting to think your a computer-bot :D

I'll make a run over to his place one of these days and report on whether theres an actual man there named Jeff, or if its just a server... :dunno:

<chuckle> Trust me, there's servers here...... as well as live bodies.

And given the idiocy running at work this week, there's a serious risk that there won't be any beer left by the weekend.

I've seen him.

Jeff does exist in carbon-based form, because I don't think beer mixes well with servo's and electrons.

just pulled into Peru, Illinois for the night. Just an hour and some change from being at Johns. caught a dude checkin out Camilles ass in the lobby...not sure if i should be flattered or mad...I am too lazy to be mad...so I guess I am flattered :D See you suckas tomorrow :thumbup:

I'm in New Lenox at my sisters house. Looking forward to seeing Camilles ass and the rest of you goof balls. See you there!

im in Hammond at my house :D 30 mins from johns but i will probably show up late, the wife gets out of work a 3 so she will have to come home and doll her self up

I'm sitting on my ass in the living room drinking coffee and crankin' off about all this stupid rain and my sump pump running non stop. After that I plan to scratch my butt and drink another cup of coffee.

After all this heavy duty stuff I figure I'll be there around 3ish.

just pulled into Peru, Illinois for the night. Just an hour and some change from being at Johns. caught a dude checkin out Camilles ass in the lobby...not sure if i should be flattered or mad...I am too lazy to be mad...so I guess I am flattered :D See you suckas tomorrow :thumbup:

What do you think we all do when you are not looking?

What do you think we all do when you are not looking?

maybe.

don't let Dan's boy around her or he'll start hitting on her. My wife was flattered though.

you guys have a good time. drunken antics must be caught on film

Well, everything is ready. Just need to pull the trailer out of the garage and finish vacuuming the floor.

Looking forward to seeing everybody :cheers:

John, after running a few errands we will be heading your way..probably be there around 11-12 if that is cool.

Back