• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest IX - Saturday, August 18th

And shouldn't a recipie be a recipe for a pie? :D

Extra or missing letters aside, I think it sounds great.

Looks like we could use desserts mainly, and perhaps some appetizers. Instead of catering, Cindy wants to make her awesome sausage and peppers, and Jennifer will be bringing the chicken chunks that were so popular last year. Cindy will probably also make some fresh salsa.

I'll post more info when we get a little closer to the date...

:cheers:

And shouldn't a recipie be a recipe for a pie? :D

Extra or missing letters aside, I think it sounds great.

Looks like we could use desserts mainly, and perhaps some appetizers. Instead of catering, Cindy wants to make her awesome sausage and peppers, and Jennifer will be bringing the chicken chunks that were so popular last year. Cindy will probably also make some fresh salsa.

I'll post more info when we get a little closer to the date...

:cheers:

We will bring cupcakes. Any idea how many peoople are coming?

I really don't want to say this but i'm gonna have to miss Brewfest again! :(

Well, I've gone from a 70% probability of showing up to about a 99% of showing up.

Since Josh isn't making it maybe I'll bring the cheeze tur...I mean curds.

Ellenbach Cheese has some yummy curds!!

:lickout:

Well, I've gone from a 70% probability of showing up to about a 99% of showing up.

Since Josh isn't making it maybe I'll bring the cheeze tur...I mean curds.

Ellenbach Cheese has some yummy curds!!

:lickout:

Mmmm, cheese curds!

By now, I would hope that everybody knows if they can make it or not, so how about a head count so Cindy knows how much food to cook, and those bringing food know how much to bring?

I will contact my non-NAXJA friends, neighbors, customers over the weekend to see how many of them may show up, and what they might be bringing.

Has anyone heard from BOB lately? I don't think he's missed a Brewfest yet, hate for him to miss this if he's just been busy lately.

The IPA, IRA, and saison are all coming along nicely and will be ready to enjoy. I also have an assortment of bottled dark beers that I would appreciate some help in drinking.

In with my brother again. still trying to decide what i'll bring probably a dessert. let me know if you need anything picked up last minute too I'm close enough too get anything you need you can enough pm me or i can send you my phone #. Looks like BOB was on on the 7th but hasn't posted in awhile.

The Rewster and Hen are in.

Great time once again.

Mega thanks to Cindy and John.

Always a pleasure seeing old friends again.

One more reason why this chapter rocks.

Rev

Glad you guys had fun, sorry I missed it! :(

Thanks again Cindy and John for having us. had a great time good to see everyone again.

Back