• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest VII Saturday July 24

I tell ya, it was a brain fart :passgas:

I will be at Brewfest :thumbup:

6hr 19min, 351 miles....

I have July 23-25 off...

Put me down as a maybe, I'll see if I can get enough gas money by then... I'll prob sleep in the back of my jeep if no one has a problem with that...

6hr 19min, 351 miles....

I have July 24-26 off...

Put me down as a maybe, I'll see if I can get enough gas money by then... I'll prob sleep in the back of my jeep if no one has a problem with that...

Doesn't bother me at all. But John is the one who you should ask. :D

For what it's worth I'll probably sleep in my truck bed or wherever I can plant a tent.

As long as your vehicle is in one of our driveways, camping in it is fine. We can probably get 8 or so in the driveways. We have limited backyard area for tents, but if it fits, that's fine, too. The detached garage will be cleared out, in case of rain, but once the party dies down, tents or just sleeping bags can go in there, too.

I'm trying to make it if you guys don't mind another cheddarhead showin' up...:angel:

6hrs round trip doesn't require me to move in for the weekend, either! :greensmok

I dunno, are you bringing Cheese? If you are then bring yo happy ass! :D

Hey, I'm not gonna step on any particular chapter prezEdent’s toes bringin’ THAT dairy product across state lines!!

Cheddarhead-out!!
:spin1:

Steve when are you going to leave? If I can make it, maybe we can convoy down...

Hey, I'm not gonna step on any particular chapter prezEdent’s toes bringin’ THAT dairy product across state lines!!

Cheddarhead-out!!
:spin1:

The more cheese the merrier :greensmok

Austin
Too early to say but probably I'll head out from here around 11ish...? I'm all for convoyin'.

Rewster
That is true. I'll have to see what I can bring down with me.

Tyler
Got ya covered! :cheers:

Last edited:
anyone drink leinenkugel's beer? I dunno if that is sold outside of state, but I'm a cheese-wheel away from the brewery...

Leine's is sold out of state, but limited quantities and flavors. If there are any other WI beers people would like, let me know. John, I could get more KBC by then too if you were so inclined. I will put it in the work calendar tomorrow. 4-ish hours one way shouldn't be a problem. I'll bring a tent but probably will just crash in the back of the WJ.

anyone drink leinenkugel's beer? I dunno if that is sold outside of state, but I'm a cheese-wheel away from the brewery...

hell yes I do. I bought out the local booze store and Walmart over Memorial Day. I bought it all in 6packs since that is all it is offered in down here. I bought Honey Weiss, Summer Harvest, one that was wheet mixed w/ lemonade (freakin' good too!) and a porter. I have yet to have any Leineys that I did not like...same to be said about any of John's brews :cheers:

Tyler, that'd be a Summer Shandy, I think. But what tha heck is a wheet? :D

that would be the one Jeff,and wheet is well..I can not spell or type for chit! :D

Are you thinking of Sunset Wheat, it has a hint of oranges in it to me...

If anyone wants any Leineys or any other WI beer, just shoot me a PM

Last edited:
Leinies is the first beer I drank legally, and there was only one flavor.

Cindy and I were loving their Oktoberfest at the Chippewa Falls Oktoberfest last year. We brought a couple 6-packs home, and it was good but not the same.

I'm not too crazy about their fruity beers, though. The ones I've tried seemed too sweet, and the fruit flavors artificial

Back