• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brand NEW Hankook RF10's with Brand NEW 16" Black steelies with warranty

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
Complete set of 4 305/70/16 E (33x12.50x16) Hankook RF10's with Black 16" Steelies, all with the road side hazard from discount tires and life time rotates/balances.
Rims have a one year warranty. Also, black center caps and sticky weights were used.
Not even 100 miles on the set.
NOT WILLING TO SELL SEPARATE, please don't ask.
Looking for $900 cash. Willing to meet in socal (deposit required 1st)

Call (559) 248-6990

hmmm...wish I had the cash...

They don't look new but that's because I have not washed them since i bought them from Discount Tire. No rock rash, all BRAND NEW.
IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

They're loadrange E? I have zero use for the wheels, but my Super Duty needs new tires.

Complete set of 4 305/70/16 E (33x12.50x16) Hankook RF10's with Black 16" Steelies, all with the road side hazard from discount tires and life time rotates/balances.
Rims have a one year warranty. Also, black center caps and sticky weights were used.
Not even 100 miles on the set.
NOT WILLING TO SELL SEPARATE, please don't ask.
Looking for $900 cash. Willing to meet in socal (deposit required 1st)

Call (559) 248-6990

$850.

They are still brand spanking new, I am not gonna loose my ass on these.

I got a set of muds, I dont need these.

They are great a/t's though. IMO better than the dueler a/t revo.

Dude, I saw you didn't want to seperate, I was saying that to see if someone wanted the wheels. But now that you have acted like a complete douche, have fun selling them. I'd rather buy new ones then deal with you. Good luck.

Back