• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bored, need somewhere to go

93XJdude

NAXJA Forum User
are there any trails that a stocker could do close to colorado springs? getting ancy and i need to run a trail. i know about china wall but what others are around?
thanks
Tony

Hey Tony, How's things goin'? Done any mods to 'er yet? I probably won't be goin' wheeling again until mid July (Rockrash '06) but we'll need to hook up sometime for a run.

Come to think of it................I could go wheeling on Saturday July 1st. Wanna try & hit Eagle Rock that day?

i may just be able to do that. i'm leaving for seattle on the 2nd of july, so saturday may be good, just have to check out the calendar to see if anything is going on. if you didnt see in the other forum i wont be able to attend rockrash, i'm going to new york for my aunts 60th birthday. i didnt know about this until last month.:mad:

Just go up Old Stage/Gold Camp road and explore the trails off of the road.

Hey Tony, are ya gonna be able to go this Saturday? If not, no biggie. It might rush ya too much since you gotta go on your trip the next day. Lemme know, I'm okay either way.

yeah i can make it, how about we leave at around 4:00pm, i have a dentist appointment earlier in the day, would that be enough time? if not i can go after i get back on friday.

hell if anyone else wants to go they can!

Last edited:
Back