• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blue Pitbull puppys Double purple Ribbion

GTABurnout

NAXJA Forum User
I have 7 Blue Pit bull puppies I need to find good homes for. They are about 7 weeks old now and will be ready to go to new homes next week wed.

Pics are from when pups were 2 weeks old. I can get new pics if needed.

Pup_4-15.jpg

Pup_6-5.jpg

Pup_7-5.jpg

Parents
Father
"Sprocket"
7-26-09-62.jpg

7-26-09-69.jpg

Mom
"Clutch"
For-Kate.jpg

Clutch.jpg

Asking $600ea.

aaahhhh nice dog's man. Judging by there name's you must be big into bikes lol. I'm the same way, I sell bikes for a living. I have a blue also and his name is "Moto"..... I'm looking for a female here shortly, her name will be "Cycle" ahahaha It's a shame your so far away

How much to ship to 35401?

Just kidding, I know you dont ship dogs. Good looking dags, but I've never seen the purpose in paying that much for a dog. Good luck making your $4200.

The price is actually not bad. Do a search of pitbulls of this breed line they normally sell any where from $2500 a pup. Crazy I know.

If any ones intrested fell free to PM me we can set up a time for you too meet the parents. Great dogs.

How much to ship to 35401?

Just kidding, I know you dont ship dogs. Good looking dags, but I've never seen the purpose in paying that much for a dog. Good luck making your $4200.

Good luck making 4200????? ahh man that's funny..... 600 bucks is a great price for a blue pit. I paid 1000 for mine with papers of course. There are some blues out there from popular kennels and championship blood lines that have a waiting list of people ready to drop 1500 for a puppy. The old saying "you get what you pay for" even applys for dogs.... Most of the hyper ass pits that jump and bite and can't be taught that I've seen in my life are from back yard breeders.

Good luck making 4200????? ahh man that's funny..... 600 bucks is a great price for a blue pit. I paid 1000 for mine with papers of course. There are some blues out there from popular kennels and championship blood lines that have a waiting list of people ready to drop 1500 for a puppy. The old saying "you get what you pay for" even applys for dogs.... Most of the hyper ass pits that jump and bite and can't be taught that I've seen in my life are from back yard breeders.

My mother has a dog with papers and paid around $600-700 several years back, this dog continues to use the bathroom inside.....we arent bad dog trainers, its just the dog. We've never had trouble with the cheap/free mutts...

I think I'll stay with mutts. The dogs are good looking and Im sure they are great, but I just don't see the point in paying that money for a friend.

Trying not to step on toes here, sorry for being a dick.

My mother has a dog with papers and paid around $600-700 several years back, this dog continues to use the bathroom inside.....we arent bad dog trainers, its just the dog. We've never had trouble with the cheap/free mutts...

I think I'll stay with mutts. The dogs are good looking and Im sure they are great, but I just don't see the point in paying that money for a friend.

Trying not to step on toes here, sorry for being a dick.

You got a dog several years back and he's still not pottie trained???? Dude hate to tell you but no matter what kind of dog it is he or she should be at least trained to go to the bathroom outside. You might wanna rethink that " We arent bad dog trainers" statement......

Trying not to call you out here, You shouldn't be sorry for something you can't help

All dogs are papered. We have 7 generations pedigree's for both parents.

Female is Razors Edge blood line
Male is Monster blood line

We are not breeders we were going to keep a pup for our selves but we have decided we don't have time to train another dog. Both parents are well behaved.

I was once a mutt lover to but these two dogs have turned me into a pit lover and I will not have a mutt Pitbull with no clue where it came from.

Hey burnout,
I'm sorry if I came in your thread and called out stallacrew. I really didn't even realize I did it untill he sent me a hate PM lol. I just felt like him saying good luck making your 4200 bucks was uncalled for, exspecially when that's a great price for a dog with papers and if he knew what he was talking about he would know that you'll have no problem getting that money for them.
Thank's
Pete

check out this PM I got from this angree man ahahahaha

Hey asshole why don't you join a Forum and start bashing on the paying members for stating an opinion after only being a non-paying member for a few months.....oh wait, you just did.

We have NEVER had dogs use the bathroom inside, but this purebred refuses. 8 dogs and one uses the bathroom inside....7 of them mutts, one purebred....think about it.

You're the dick, XXXX you.

Hey burnout,
I'm sorry if I came in your thread and called out stallacrew. I really didn't even realize I did it untill he sent me a hate PM lol. I just felt like him saying good luck making your 4200 bucks was uncalled for, exspecially when that's a great price for a dog with papers and if he knew what he was talking about he would know that you'll have no problem getting that money for them.
Thank's
Pete

check out this PM I got from this angree man ahahahaha

Hey asshole why don't you join a Forum and start bashing on the paying members for stating an opinion after only being a non-paying member for a few months.....oh wait, you just did.

We have NEVER had dogs use the bathroom inside, but this purebred refuses. 8 dogs and one uses the bathroom inside....7 of them mutts, one purebred....think about it.

You're the dick, XXXX you.

ROTFLMAF!!!! He is from Alabama:farmer:
hunter.gif
dum.gif

Back