• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to sale my Rig

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family today! You have quite the Jeep and i'm bummed we could not make a deal. My offer stands if you change your mind. We wish you and your wife the best of luck and you will be in our thoughts.

On a side note for anyone else considering buying this Jeep. The pictures don't do it justice. It is really clean, extremely well built, and Brad is a stand up guy. It is well worth his asking price just a little more than I have to spend right now.

I really appreciate the kind words and I enjoyed meeting you and your wife. Once I get the results of this round of fertility then hopefully we can work something out. I REALLY want it to stay in the NAXJA family.

Hey brad, Ill let you have my kid for free and you can keep the jeep. :p

As the great philosopher Larry the Cable Guy once said,
"I don't care who you are.... That's funny right there!"

SOLD!! Went to Scott (NAXJA name "RedDevilGTO" out of San Diego) so you San Diego folks make him feel welcome and make sure to invite him wheelin when you go out. As unmanly as this is, I got a little teary eyed once I realized what I had done. It's still at my place and I plan to wheel it with the new owner this weekend as a final good bye. I will either go Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. If anyone wants to come along let me know. Will be running something in Big Bear but not sure what.

What this means now is the my WJ must become dual purpose like my XJ used to be. My wife will be daily driving it and I will be wheeling it. Talk about a conflict of interest. Now when I break it I'm gonna get all types of crap from her. My budget for mods is almost a joke. Most of the money goes to fertility so my WJ will be quite mild. I guess my Rubicon and Hammers days are over. Back to the basics.

Sucks to hear it had to go man. I'll be sure to keep RedDevilGTO in mind for future runs and my eye out for him down here in SD.

I will use this as my motivation to become active in the forum and not just be a reader. I'm quite excited about picking up such a clean cut rig from Brad. She'll be going to a good home (I promise!). Sounds like she's got some heritage with the :NAXJA: members, and I look forward to meeting you guys on a run in the near future.

I will use this as my motivation to become active in the forum and not just be a reader. I'm quite excited about picking up such a clean cut rig from Brad. She'll be going to a good home (I promise!). Sounds like she's got some heritage with the :NAXJA: members, and I look forward to meeting you guys on a run in the near future.

You picked up a very nice rig! Brad ran that rig on the Rubicon my first run through. It's pretty sweet.

Welcome...

Let's hit up Coral Canyon sometime (one I get my Jeep put back together).

It ran the Rubicon with me and another couple rigs and it was one of the ones that didnt have any issues while on that trail. Ask me how i know? :p So yeah, its trail rated :)

Nice score, I still miss that thing *sniff* *sniff*, I am glad it got to stay in the NAXJA family once again though. Good luck!

Today, I saw her in person for the first time, wheeled her on John Bull (with the help of Brad driving the hard parts and guiding me on the rest), and drove her home. I've got much to learn about wheeling, fortunately you guys built her STRONG, so she's forgiving enough to take my abuse. :eeks1:

I've had her not even a day, and I fully understand why you miss her so.

I'm REALLY glad it will stay in the NAXJA family and went to a cool guy. Enjoy, and don't go easy on her.

Back