• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blondejon

I got a text from Jon's girlfriend with an update. He is okay with some shoulder pain. Jon's main concern now is his Jeep and tools.

The Facebook post says Jeep was being towed.

Steering needs more adjustments . Ram is still too fast. Totally over corrected without trying . Now I am just chilling here in the ER . Walked away without a scratch. Thanks to the cage. I am sure at that speed and no cave I would have died . It was crazy to be in the rig rolling at high speed down the road and conscious to know what was happening z

Must have been one scary ride. Good to hear your okay Jon.

Jeep is fine. Looks the same as always just with a busted windshield now.

Jeep is fine. Looks the same as always just with a busted windshield now.

Haha. Josh said the same thing. Glad you're alright and the cage held up. I'm also kinda pissed the cops wouldn't let us come help.

Great testament to the design and implementation of a cage. When people say they don't need a cage, they are assuming they are in control. Sometimes shit happens and that cage saved you and your rig. Time and money well spent.

Ya jeep is surprisingly untouched except for the windshiekd. Doesn't make any sense at all . I mean there are some scratches and new dent on the roof and one rock slider. I can't believe I skidded and rolled and it looks so good. This jeep is a beast of a death trap.

Back