• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Birthday Weekend Wheeling Sept 23rd-25th

Yeah but you did have my brighter-than-the-sun lights on in front of you..

headlights.jpg
:shhh: what lights?

S7303341.jpg

at least your not as bad as some people in the NWC. :rolleyes:
Bronze.

im just guna be going with the flow of things. ill have quite the gatering. looks like ill be taking like 10-12 adults, and my 2 yr ol kid. 1 jeep, 1 dirtbke, and 2 quads. not shure if there is really even a plan at this time for us, dave, or the day trippers. i figure it will all fall together like it usualy does. ill be up there friday morning. im going to snag 2 sites for us. i can do the same for anyone else that wants. my fam will meet us there throughout the day on friday. so my plan is to setup asap, and hit the trails. i havent wheeled in a small group for years. i got an ich that needs scratching...

Bronze.

Bronze.

Awesome John. That should be a blast.

I will be up there about mid day on Friday. I have to take a quick business trip this week.. which always makes it hard for me to get ready. I have friday off.. so I am going to get it together thursday night and I will see you as soon as I can get my ass out there on Friday. Should be around 2 ish. Shoot, its just me.. so I should be able to pack light.

Awesome John. That should be a blast.

I will be up there about mid day on Friday. I have to take a quick business trip this week.. which always makes it hard for me to get ready. I have friday off.. so I am going to get it together thursday night and I will see you as soon as I can get my ass out there on Friday. Should be around 2 ish. Shoot, its just me.. so I should be able to pack light.

My wife said. No! We are taking our last summer trip as a family. At the beach!

Sent from my butt since that's what I talk out of most the time!

Oh! And her idea of the beach is Sandlake, Of all places? I think she is going crazy.

Sent from my butt since that's what I talk out of most the time!

So how many people are going to camp for sure?
Glue n tape
AwesomeXJ

Who else????

Sent from my mind cause I'm so Awesome.

So how many people are going to camp for sure?
Glue n tape
AwesomeXJ
Bronzewyrm + 10/12peeps

Who else????

Sent from my mind cause I'm so Awesome.

we decided to leave tonight after dinner. were worried about spots. cascade cruzers has a run planed for tomorow at 10am. gotta get sites
see all of you soon

Bronze.

Back