• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thanks!!

Big thanks to Carol Geoff and Stephan and I'm sure lots of their friends and family members for bringing it all together.

Maybe you could just hit enter every few sentences.... :D

I love reading your posts, it would just make it easier to read if you spaced it out a bit. I don't have that high level education you talked about, so I needs people's to simplify things for me sometimes.

If only I had learn to plate the radius arms along with finishing college and getting a degree we wouldn't be having this conversation, nah probably still would be!!! It was nice to see your girlfriend again and see your rig had no issues!

Pretty much I was the co driver, Vanimal was driving, at least that's what I'm sticking with for now unless you can think of anyone else! Ha! Just kidding Dan! I wish I could blame it on the Fireball but everyone knows that catastrophe occurred on Saturday night. Oh well looks like I missed out on 2 scenarios!

what I gathered from that post is that it was Dan's fault.

I'm ok with that. :D

well if i'm not going to break my own rig, i guess i should break someone else's, right? :)

Are you gathering or assuming? Because if your gathering info then you would have to visit the scene, ask all involved or witnessed questions as to whom was driving, where did it actually occur, time of day and any other witnesses! If your assuming then that's all on you and you can assume anything you want! If it is your opinion that it was Dan's fault from reading the last post, then you are incorrect. It was meant in humor, hence the "I'm sticking with that" and "just kidding Dan" lines. EVEN if I felt Dan was pushing me, it did not occur while climbing or aggressively stepping on the throttle, it occurred while backing, not from being stuck, but trying to get a better line to continue forward! I am going to take another shot of Fireball at this time!

That was too easy

Dan was there, the way I heard it was that Dan was pissed because your rig is awesomer than his, so he punched your radius arms and they broke.

Back