• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big-O Tire Sale

KingA

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted to throw this out there. The Big-O store at woodmen and lexington in the Springs is having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on tires.

I called them and the only catch is you have to also buy the lifetime road hazard warranty (cost is about 15% of cost of 4 tires) and lifetime alignment at $80. Also shipping if they dont have them in stock.

If Anyone needs new shoes, it may be worth a look. Sale goes till tomorrow. I'm still on the fence. I'm looking at 33" goodyear MTRs. He quoted a price of $299/tire for a total of $1050 which includes $100 for shipping and also mounting and balancing.

Was also looking at M.T. baja claws for $1k total. not sure on the per tire price.

What do you guys think?

I think Nick is a good dude and you should go for it. I like the kevlar MTRs MUCH better than baja claws...

X2...... Baja Claws (n)

I hope they have better pricing at that store than the one up here in Greeley. Prices and service are a joke up here.

Nick (GM4x4lover @ NAXJA) is the manager at the Woodman store and he is a good guy, highly recommended! in4aride works at the Filmore store here in the springs too, don't know if this special is location specific or what, also a good egg...

Honestly...

$1050 for a set of MTR's really doesn't sound like all *that* great of a deal to me.

I "work" at Discount Tire and that sounds like a normal out the door price (actually just called my store and confirmed that, and it was actually cheaper).

Not trying to pimp Discount in any sort of way...just saying that really isn't a *great* deal...ESPECIALLY if that is counting the buy 2 get 2.

Now if that is NOT including the B2G2 deal and you can get out the door for ~$550 then YEAH thats a good deal :D

I have always got tires at discount and been treated well i get the guarentee and have no problem when i tear up a tire just the other i got 5 17" moabs and 5 255 75 17 bfg km mt for 800 plus tax and the discount used from them they had almost no miles on them.

ya a grand for either set is not impressive...
also
its not supposed to be lifetime alignment, its only req'd to be A alignment per corporate.
overall price ends up being pretty close to the norm, but you get more stuff for the price.
also, per corp, its not supposed to include premium tires (the MTR would fall in that category) so you may not actually be getting that price...
i know most places are selling the mtr and mtz and other tires in that size for 220 or so a pop....

just an fyi...

and im not @fillmore store, S. nev

Thanks for the thoughts guys! Plan got nixed by the wife, but I'm thinking the price was still a little steep for the sale. And a little more cash than what I have right now. So I'll do some more shopping around. :)

Back