• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear run tomorrow

chelms27 said:
yeah, the TJ probably wouldnt be able to make it...LOL

LOL... I will let you tell Odette that!!!! I will be there to help pick you up off of the ground....

I am sure the TJ is fine, it's her lack of offroad experience. BUT, she can probably drive better than me....

:laugh2:

corbinafly said:
X2.

You may want to practice at the mall first.:moon:

X2 to you too :moon: LOL

I think you guys are just jealous because my wife has a Jeep...:worship:

I love this group! You know that when you post, that someone is there to support you... I mean, where else can you get this much information, make this many friends, and pick on each other so much and laugh at it....

Thanks guys!

I will be up in Big Bear from the 22nd - Jan 3.

at my cabin, if you guys get a snow run together, let me know I will be in!!!

zjmikey said:
I will be up in Big Bear from the 22nd - Jan 3.

at my cabin, if you guys get a snow run together, let me know I will be in!!!

COOL!

Hey Michael, I will eb in BB at least 2 times between now and the end of the year. I will give you call when I am headed up there.

rpraterxj said:
COOL!

Hey Michael, I will eb in BB at least 2 times between now and the end of the year. I will give you call when I am headed up there.

Yeah, I am sure you will along with all the cheerleaders wanting their wrangler back!! Pick me up off the ground huh??? Please dont tell Odette I am afraid she might think I am a sliding door and head butt me....LOL I am so dead!!

corbinafly said:
X2.

You may want to practice at the mall first.:moon:

HAHAHA I JUST realized that the kid in your avatar is eating a dog!! Too effing funny.

Poor johnny

sintax said:
HAHAHA I JUST realized that the kid in your avatar is eating a dog!! Too effing funny.

Poor johnny
He doesn't eat them because he's poor. He just likes the taste.:lickout:

Kyung

Back