• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear run on April 6th

This damn time change thing always confuses me! Anotehr good reason that I'm coming up that evening!

But still...soo..

You talking 0900 Standard or daylight time?
(just playing devil's advocate)

now you're confusing me..... whatever the official tiem is going to be then... that's the time (I ussually look at my cell phone or at my computer to figure out what the right time is LOL)
Kejtar

Hey Jim up there....

I'd go for either two hooks or a front receiver (I went for the reciever). I know your feelings about how you've done the trail before, but rules is rules. Also, it may be stickier up there then usual anyhow with snow runoff and such.

So on the 6th the gathering point will be the staging area on 3N16 near Crab Flats on the Green Valley end?

It looks like I will be in BB this weekend (the wife wants to paint the cabin bathroom before her "girl's weekend" at the end of the month).

By all means come on out! I want to meet you anyway since you know so much about my building (Library Tower), kinda makes me nervous!

I'm sure you won't mind me poking around your tire carrier while there, just taking a look at a few things ,right?

sequoia

No problem looking at the carrier, it's abused and ugly, but it works.

Back