• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear 12/29 (snow run)

paulhead said:
I think he's German
87ahansfranz2.jpg
haha thats Hans, "Oatmeal" on here. nice guy, for a yoter. :D

For those of you that don't know what everyone's talking about...

Hans had a friend riding shotgun, and his name is...Franz. Seriously.

It was an ongoing joke all day. It never got old.

saki669 said:
We need to wheel again. You guys crack me up.....

hansfranz.jpg
Dude! I laughed so hard, I almost pissed my pants! :laugh2: I sent Frans a link to this thread, he'll get a kick out of it. I had a total blast wheeling with you guys!--------Hans

Yeah Hans and Frans were the highlight of the day... the only thing that slowed us up was a group of 3 YJ wranglers that two were open/open.. But it was still a fun day, and Hans's yota is built real nice and makes it look too easy..

Clean-RC said:
Yeah Hans and Frans were the highlight of the day... the only thing that slowed us up was a group of 3 YJ wranglers that two were open/open.. But it was still a fun day, and Hans's yota is built real nice and makes it look too easy..

Yea he had no problems or stutters. Sweet rig for a DD.

Hans' yota and the two we ran into at the John Bull trailhead kind of made our XJs look pathetic. They all walked right up that first climb that we all struggled at (me more so than anyone).

saki669 said:
Glad you are alive.. you disappeared there at the end. We waited for a bit, then figured you were feeding the reindeer or something..... :smoker:
I was looking for "snow butterflys" some folks will understand this from last year at BB. Then I got to Fawnskin at 6PM and then returned to my Motel,see ya on the next one.......SANTA

Back