• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BFG AT's 30 x 9.50 x 15's

tires.jpg

crazyjim said:
One person in line in front of you, gotta see what he's going to do, but if he drops out, they're yours! Comin' to Andy's this weekend? Haven't seen you around much what's up?

Sweet!...

I really need to get my brakes set right... they are pretty dangerous right now on the road and would be death coming down a big hill...

on top of that, its football season :) this weekend i'll be in fresno to see my BIL put a hurt on Wisconsin (hopefully)...

JOe

crazyjim said:
OHHHHHHHHH that's right, now I remember you saying something about that. College ball :)

Yeah, it doesnt CONSUME my life but this weekend is probably the biggest game in Fresno's Home game history so i have to be there.. my BIL is starting center again since he tore his ACL last season against boise. So were kinda nervous

JOe

crazyjim said:

These will tie me over while i save up a few bucks and get things sorted out on this thing and get me places.. my current 30's are gone, and 1 has quite a few bilsters on the outside lip of the tire.

JOe

Red is evil!! nah jk it's cool. Once i starting building my lift I'll go red. jim disregard a PM i sent you. I replied before reading this.

Back