• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beware of 4WP

Letting someone get under your skin, shines a light on your character and the annoying one sinks back into the shadow.

Never argue with a fool. Everybody else will not be able to tell who's, who.

Drinking a Corona right now. Only because my friend stopped by with a twelve pack. I prefer a Newcasle or a Fat Tire.
Sorry about the hijack. Shit, I forgot what this thread was about.
drinks.gif

Damn, I might get along with you.
Do you like beer? :laugh2:

Drinking a Corona right now. Only because my friend stopped by with a twelve pack. I prefer a Newcasle or a Fat Tire.
Sorry about the hijack. Shit, I forgot what this thread was about.
drinks.gif

I'll drink a Corona or Newcastle but I stay away from the commie beer.
Sierra Nevada was my favorite, untill I found out that they contribute to the Sierra Club. Now I boycot them along with New Belgum Brewing Co.

Check out this if you like a good Summer lager...
http://www.fullsailbrewing.com/session.cfm?CFID=5467748&CFTOKEN=49899654
..buy it at BevMo... good stuff. :cheers:

Havn't had Sessions yet, tried the Wassail. I will look for it. Didn't realize New Belgum Brew Company supports the Sierra Club. Screw them.

I'll drink a Corona or Newcastle but I stay away from the commie beer.
Sierra Nevada was my favorite, untill I found out that they contribute to the Sierra Club. Now I boycot them along with New Belgum Brewing Co.

Check out this if you like a good Summer lager...
http://www.fullsailbrewing.com/session.cfm?CFID=5467748&CFTOKEN=49899654
..buy it at BevMo... good stuff. :cheers:

Pete

check your e mails at work. The wandering wheelers list is almost done :wave1: Oh ya and whats the big idea tellin the wife what I have been buying. Thats against the man code dude. :)

Hey not to change the subject but, we are having a Truckfest event this weekend at San Mateo events center.

Also here at the Oakland 4 Wheel Parts March 14th we will be having a car crush event , BBQ ,huge savings on all of out inventory, Ken and Jeff from the Wondering Wheelers will be the main help supporting this event.Please let me know if you can make it. ps. should we start a new post on this? anyone?

OK SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A 4WP ISSUE I CAN HELP WITH????? LOL

no more issue's with me, i went back and bought a 2nd set of KC lights, they were regular price at the store, but told them about the sale online at 4 wheel parts.com and they gave me the sale price in the store.

couldnt help me a whole lot on my decision between long range and driving but thats fine i can always order a different lense later

I think i might have helped you... did you hook up the lights yet?

no more issue's with me, i went back and bought a 2nd set of KC lights, they were regular price at the store, but told them about the sale online at 4 wheel parts.com and they gave me the sale price in the store.

couldnt help me a whole lot on my decision between long range and driving but thats fine i can always order a different lense later

Back