• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

betsy once was a little cow (build w/ pics)

I dont care what any of you say thats great! :laugh:

The build in general does look "redneck" as Hell, but the guy lives in Florida. Cut him some slack. I've seen pics of much, much worse looking cobbled-together shite just waiting for the opportunity to decimate some soccer-Mom and her kids on a given interstate.

well sorry i dont have the technical words that you all might rock gods have. my sincerest apologies master.

that bar is what replaces the draglink the the factory steering system.
the steering is setup like a old school f150

just so you guys know that is not his trackbar. there is no trackbar on the system its a leaf spring setup. that is the steering bar from the pitman arm to the tie rod bar.

Well let me change my quote then.....

Holy draglink batman!!!!!

Picture066-2.jpg

Picture067-2.jpg

Picture070-2.jpg

I think something fell off :D

gawd that thing keeps getting uglier and uglier....

wtf... this is the first time I looked at this thread and hit last page... I think ill be reading the whole thread now to figure out how it went from what I believe was originally an XJ to... "that"

Can you say GIT ER DONE ........ I love it, And I know many of you pruds hate it ,I love the fact that he had fun making it and will love breaking it!!

Back