• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best TUBE Rock Rails?? Pics?

I went with AJ's rails. I don't have any pics yet, as they are not installed. They have been sitting in the garage for 6 weeks because I have not had time to put them on. I went with the 1/4 " wall rails and they seem plenty stout.
sliders005.jpg

sliders003.jpg

i have a set of the c4x4 rails and love them, so far they can take a good beating!, and look good too.
Red97XJ said:
I finally decided on Custom 4x4 Fabrications dual tube rock rails. I think they look super sweet, he only charged $34 to ship em, and they are made of Sch. 40 PIPE, NOT tubeing! Super strong, and at only $265 powder coated, heck of a buy, he took off $25 as I wanted mine bare, I am going to try some of the great POR15 I hear so much about. As a side bonus, he has several sets in stock already in box ready to ship! I am waiting 2 weeks till the next batch as I want em bare.

I will try and post pics when I get em on.

Jason

Motornoggin said:
I went with AJ's rails. I don't have any pics yet, as they are not installed. They have been sitting in the garage for 6 weeks because I have not had time to put them on. I went with the 1/4 " wall rails and they seem plenty stout.
sliders005.jpg

sliders003.jpg
you mean 1/8" walls right? they come unpainted and at AJ's prices ($175) you can't go wrong. His quality is awesome.

Back