• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best repair manual for newbie, haynes?

I just bought a used 89 FSM off of ebay for 20 shipped. Got it the other day and it is like opening a present. Little things like adjusting the tps, vacuum routing, etc are all there and make a huge difference in understanding.

Another vote FSM.

The one exception would be if you are not planning on having the vehicle for very long. Then I could see saving the money and going Chiltons, etc.

Kent

Thanks for that update Sparky - does it sound like they carry most of the older FSMs that Techauthority doesn't have any more?

Jim

Yucca-Man said:
Thanks for that update Sparky - does it sound like they carry most of the older FSMs that Techauthority doesn't have any more?

Jim

Yes, he said he had all the older jeeps. Between the reference from Tech Authority and him, I got the impression he was an authorized reproducer and specialized in Mopar manuals. If he didn't have an original, he had a copy. Or so he said.

I have a vehicle/year specific CD from Chiltons, not bad but in no way can it compare to an FSM....spend the bucks and get one you'll thank yourself everytime you use it.

Back