• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

I called and emailed about the white '90, no reply.

Clean one owner. :D

01313_NBl5DKGY4l_1200x900.jpg

http://rockies.craigslist.org/cto/5955142373.html

Funnier, I think he's on the Board here, as both of those comments are no longer in the ad... :roflmao:

I like to spray wd40 on my under carriage before mudding the grassy sections of slaughterhouse as it really helps the platte river in town wash off the under carriage , but if I forget the wd 40 prep a few cans of carb cleaner sprayed just before driving in works a treat

I like to spray wd40 on my under carriage before mudding the grassy sections of slaughterhouse as it really helps the platte river in town wash off the under carriage , but if I forget the wd 40 prep a few cans of carb cleaner sprayed just before driving in works a treat

The fish downstream in the Platte River think your a jerk...

not for long. They stop thinking when they are belly up from petroleum waste. :eyes:

The ad has been expired for a couple days. Today, I got a reply. We shall see what comes of this.

That is a whole-lotta-skank for 5 Bills!

HPIM1592.jpg

HPIM1593.jpg

HPIM1595.jpg

HPIM1597.jpg

It has been vandalized since the ad was posted :flamemad::

HPIM1594.jpg

I'll make an offer when I get out of bed today.

Back