• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barack Obama's plan to disarm America

TRNDRVR said:
Every time you link fox news, your credibility goes further and further down the shitter.

Sorry!!! :dunno:
As opposed to what CNN? MSNBC?

Come on! Fox is just as reputable than any of the rest of them. Just because they don't tow your party line...

TRNDRVR said:
Every time you link fox news, your credibility goes further and further down the shitter.

Sorry!!! :dunno:

Every time you post, you do too. Although I'm not sure anyone has figured out how to divide by zero, so....you most likely have hit rock bottom.

Fox News doesn't make up false stories. You can find this same story on many different liberal media sources as well, to suit your tastes. :puke:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/15/us/15net.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

is this better for you? you can't spin shit like this....as much as you might want to support this douchebag, or at least validate his "rights"

DrMoab said:
Fox is just as reputable than any of the rest of them.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

7 years ago we had terrible Intel...but it is and has gotten better. As funny as you might think that might be....

The big thing that screws us today is the media....we refer to CNN as "the Classified News Network" :D

Last edited:
JNickel101 said:
(BTW, yeah, it was tried before, but we had a terrible intelligence network in the 40s...it would go much better now - and now, we're fighting a different kind of war, so whether or not it worked in the past is a moot point)..

Oh it worked alright...it wasn't "our" little government that did it though.

Try this on for size...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/cclist.html

:twak:

TRNDRVR said:
Nope, I'm not a 'born-again christian'.

Well, if there's one thing we agree on....

red91 said:
Oh it worked alright...it wasn't "our" little government that did it though.
:gag:

I thought he was talking about "our little camps" out in the eastern Sierra's...the camps that produced the 442nd RCT...you know the guys who took 800 casualties to rescue 211 Texans of the 141st.

"For their performance, the 442nd has been recognized as the most decorated unit in United States history. 18,000 total awards were bestowed upon the 442nd, including 9,500 Purple Hearts, 52 Distinguished Service Crosses, Seven Distinguished Unit Citations, but only one Congressional Medal of Honor (Crost, Honor by Fire. 179)."

Actually two, the Honorable Dan Innouye was presented with a Medal of Honor for his actions.

TRNDRVR said:
That's like telling me you'll pray for me.......please don't waste your time. Really!

How you doing brother? I take it you been out driving that train, missed you around here.
:patriot:

Boatwrench said:
:gag:

I thought he was talking about "our little camps" out in the eastern Sierra's...the camps that produced the 442nd RCT...you know the guys who took 800 casualties to rescue 211 Texans of the 141st.

"For their performance, the 442nd has been recognized as the most decorated unit in United States history. 18,000 total awards were bestowed upon the 442nd, including 9,500 Purple Hearts, 52 Distinguished Service Crosses, Seven Distinguished Unit Citations, but only one Congressional Medal of Honor (Crost, Honor by Fire. 179)."

Actually two, the Honorable Dan Innouye was presented with a Medal of Honor for his actions.

Regardless....we're talking about apples and oranges here. I'm referring to rounding up people who do not belong here - people who are not US citizens - and while we're at it, reforming the rule "oh I was born here, so that makes me a US citizen...pay no mind to the fact that my parents are not US citizens and are either 'visiting' or here illegally"...

but thats for a different thread...

DWK said:
DID YOU KNOW HE'S A MUSLIM, TOO?!

WTF is wrong with people like you, Bush spends seven years eroding your constitutional rights and you don't say a f***ing thing. But then you send out propaganda bullsh*t like this. . .

No shit.

Back