• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic Fab

Not all that crazy. And it happened pretty shortly after talking to Dave on here, correct?

Vendor feedback forum to the rescue! ;)

Not really.

I discussed my order with Dave through PMs on NAXJA. Ordered some heim spacers and shock tabs.

Money sent Paypal 7/28

Heard nothing so I emailed Dave 8/8

No response so I posted in a thread on Pirate. Dave responded to that 8/11 saying the laser has been broken for a while. First I had heard. He also said he was out due to a death in the family and that some of my parts were on the way.

Heard nothing after this, got zero packages. Sent another email 8/30.

Got a response 8/31 from Dave saying he had been out for surgery and didn't have my name on any orders. Sent my transaction number.

Received package 9/10 at my parents house so I haven't had a chance to see if everything is in it. Mom said the box is small, but heavy. I'll check on it today.

So yeah, the 'vendor feedback' leaves quite a bit to be desired. Dave always mentions that he doesn't spend much time on the forums, but it sounds like he should hire someone who does!! They do a ton of their business through Pirate, yet are hardly on the forum. And when he is on there, he spends the time bumping up threads from a year ago saying how great their company is, so that he can get the bashing/complaining threads off the first page! I had to contact the guy through 2 different forums and through email. One single dude should not be responsible for the customer support of an entire company, especially if he is always out of the office.

Not really.

I discussed my order with Dave through PMs on NAXJA. Ordered some heim spacers and shock tabs.

Money sent Paypal 7/28

Heard nothing so I emailed Dave 8/8

No response so I posted in a thread on Pirate. Dave responded to that 8/11 saying the laser has been broken for a while. First I had heard. He also said he was out due to a death in the family and that some of my parts were on the way.

Heard nothing after this, got zero packages. Sent another email 8/30.

Got a response 8/31 from Dave saying he had been out for surgery and didn't have my name on any orders. Sent my transaction number.

Received package 9/10 at my parents house so I haven't had a chance to see if everything is in it. Mom said the box is small, but heavy. I'll check on it today.

So yeah, the 'vendor feedback' leaves quite a bit to be desired. Dave always mentions that he doesn't spend much time on the forums, but it sounds like he should hire someone who does!! They do a ton of their business through Pirate, yet are hardly on the forum. And when he is on there, he spends the time bumping up threads from a year ago saying how great their company is, so that he can get the bashing/complaining threads off the first page! I had to contact the guy through 2 different forums and through email. One single dude should not be responsible for the customer support of an entire company, especially if he is always out of the office.

So for an update, Dave recently contacted me making sure the package got to my house. Said he didn't want to make any more excuses and apologized for the wait time. I expressed all the same concerns with him personally as I did on here, so hopefully he takes the advice for what its worth. He seems to be a very stand up guy, but its just tough to see that when all I'm getting is excuses for why my parts haven't shown up. I'll probably order from Ballistic again because like I said, they do make some pretty awesome parts that nobody else has. I think I can give them one more chance and hope they come through without issues.

Update i ordered the ballistic 1 ton TRE steering kit on 09-10-11 got a good price but its been 10 days and nothing yet???most of you would say well its only been 10 days but..........i live 15 mins away from Ballistic Fabrication and i am picking up my order, they said friday cause they have no dom tubing so i called friday nope... then monday... nope now its thursday ... lets just say i gave them a chance that isn't panning out we will see. good thing i havnt paid yet cause im strongly considering ruff stuff cause my order from them showed up two days ago ....

Dude, dont get so butthurt when some guys made fun of your dana 30, honestly, who gives a shit what they think?

Ive had great experiences with ballistic fab, dave had made it a pleasure to order from him. I wouldnt hesitate to do buy more shit. Some people need to realize that patience is a virtue, they dont stock hundreds of each part they make, so some times shit gets a little backed up, and you need to wait.

IMO ballistics products are well worth the wait.

Dude, dont get so butthurt when some guys made fun of your dana 30, honestly, who gives a shit what they think?

Ive had great experiences with ballistic fab, dave had made it a pleasure to order from him. I wouldnt hesitate to do buy more shit. Some people need to realize that patience is a virtue, they dont stock hundreds of each part they make, so some times shit gets a little backed up, and you need to wait.

IMO ballistics products are well worth the wait.

read the thread im not butt hurt !!!

just simply wanted to buy the product I ended up ordering...... This is why people should read everything in the thread... ballistics quality is awesome i was mearly saying some other angles of the company need work .... ITS CALLED FEEDBACK and its required to move forward in this country my friend

close the thread i guess no one understands the point of FEEDBACK

I'm 100% happy with Ballistic Fabrication Dave has responded and been a great help.
just educating future buyers they have a great product proly one of the best on the market but dont count on 5-7 day delivery they simply take longer i now know that i will continue to use them. i will just do it before i need the part....

Last edited:
Back