• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baller hauler!!!

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Tell me this old man's rig isn't baller!!!! It's one hell of a tow rig.

7fdbda16.jpg

Too bad its a lame sami.

I don't care about that Sammy I'm talking about how seiously BA that tow rig is.

Sweeeet!!! The long-framed tractor rig and that four axle trailer is a nice way to travel, but it makes it hard to park in any regular RV parks without renting two slots.

I have seen a rig simular to that when WE Rock was out at The Creek. But the rear was a flat bed off of a tow truck and it held 2 TJs on it.

I don't care about that Sammy I'm talking about how seiously BA that tow rig is.

Yeah. Just don't understand. All that money and hes using a tiny Sami. Think he'd have a built 4door JK or something.

I'd still rock everything though.

looks like a rich man with poor taste to me. the trailer is just fugly and the rims on the sami are out-dated.

does anyone else notice the oddly places orange strap over the top?

What a 'bout the fold out wings on the fifth wheel!?!

I thought about that myself, after closer inspection it was a boat that collapses and folds up.

could also be someone who started out life broke with a sami beater and stuck with it after they got the wad. I know if i had the cash on hand to do something cool like that i would still have an old beater xj, probably alot nicer, but still an xj.

i would also guess the orange strap is a just in case measure against the sammis hard top blowing away

Back