• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands trip?

Im still in. :)

not sure if i will be able to make it yet. Just look for my Jeep that'll mean i'm there! :D

Still in at this point.

I should be there Friday evening.

save me a spot.

Rev

As long as Rev's still in, I am too :kissyou:

anyone FOR SURE wheeling on friday? gonna be down on thursday night?

I'm thinking the only way I'll be able to go is if I head down thursday night, wheel friday, and head home right away.

I'm there Friday - should be there a few minutes before the park opens. I have two others that will be wheeling with us as well - they are coming Thursday night and staying at the Badlands campground.

I'm still debating which place - for the ease of things Badlands would be better for me, and cheaper - lol. I can go either place though....

There's a few from jeepforum going as well - camping at the Badlands so I am trying to figure out where they normal setup camp. One group is going Thursday night - YJ on 37s, and another on 40s.

I'll be camping at the badlands.

how early are you guys gonna be there?

I'm in PA (for work) right now and I'm swingin through attica on the way back home to WI to grab some flags and decals so I may see about reserving a campsite...if I can get one reserved I will let you guys know which one it is so you guys can grab ones next to me.

bring firewood guys so we can get a fire started thursday night and hang out next to it.

x2.

I am WAY WAY OUT...

Checked fluids today all around and found quicksilver in the front 44. Not gritty though. LAST thing I need right now. Popped the cover, and upon inspection NO PIECES or scraps. (that's the good news I think) Flushed it out, dried it, and checked ring gear, spun it, no grinding, no broken teeth. Hoping it's NOT the locker. Put it back together and topped it off with some fresh Royal Purple Max Gear. We'll see...

THEN... I found both front U-joints shot. Luckily no damage to my alloy axles or stubs. AND.. both hub bearings history as well.
Such a wonderful day!!:eye:

Oh well... $300 just to fix what I can SEE. Have to be ready for TRJC Safari mid May.

Back