• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands trip?

No that is not the same hole.

that hole is on White and has been bypassed and blocked.

the hole he was stuck in is next to the creek just before the exit hill.

Rev

well guys sorry i missed most of the fun looks like you guys had a blast though......we didnt make it there untill about 12:30am on sunday morning and went out wheeling with Craig & Stacey (cabjeepster) on sunday. we had a blast....i broke a rear u-joint in the rock quarry but with special thanks to craig i got it changed and wheeled the rest of the day. the majority of my troubles were on the way home the t-case locked up temporarily and it broke the new u-joint and the rear part of the t-case housing by the output shaft is busted up good i think the mainshaft bearings went out...i just pulled the rear shaft and limped it home (only because the t-case it shot now) local u-pull it yard has it for $68 and for $10 more i get a 3 month warranty. hopfully it will be back together for the redbird clean up ive never been there so it should be fun..... pics will be up somtime soon.

Had a blast good time great people cant wait for the next outing. some cool pix if i could ever figure out how to post them.

Pics have to be hosted elsewhere. I use www.photobucket.com and it works great for me.....and it's free. Set up an account and upload your pics. It'll automatically give you the pics location. Then, all you have to do is copy and paste the

just thought i would give an update....i got my t-case in friday night after a bunch of headaches my xj is a 92 with a 242 t-case and i swapped one in from a 99 zj now i dont have a speedo but who needs a speedo when you are going 5mph........lol. oh wait its my dd anyone know of some kind of universal speedo (not a GPS)?

Back