• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad night

wow...Im also glad you guys are ok. big bummer and that is definitely "totaled"

thanks guys.. im recovered from it now. just hopin i get a decent settlement from the insurance company soon so i can buy a "new" one :D

'Splain this to me again. AAA won't come out to flip you over, but once you get it flipped over, they will tow you?

WTF???

'Splain this to me again. AAA won't come out to flip you over, but once you get it flipped over, they will tow you?

WTF???

yup. when i was on the phone with them before they came they said it might not be covered, then a few minutes later they call back and say it is covered. then when the guy gets there he says oh this isnt covered. its gonna be 125 and hour.. so after we call and argue with managers and stuff we end up in the same situation. so we just paid the guy. and after he flips it over and gets it on the tow rig, he says oh its been longer than one hour, do you just want to do the tow under AAA that way its free? so we took that option.. dont understand y thats how it is, but it was either pay him, or leave my jeep there lol.

WTF???

I don't remember all the details from the AAA policy but it's something to the extent of that they will tow you: that means, put you on a flatbed or whatever. But their packages (even the top one) does not include the extras like "flip you over".

yup. when i was on the phone with them before they came they said it might not be covered, then a few minutes later they call back and say it is covered. then when the guy gets there he says oh this isnt covered. its gonna be 125 and hour.. so after we call and argue with managers and stuff we end up in the same situation. so we just paid the guy. and after he flips it over and gets it on the tow rig, he says oh its been longer than one hour, do you just want to do the tow under AAA that way its free? so we took that option.. dont understand y thats how it is, but it was either pay him, or leave my jeep there lol.

Dude Im sure we could have had it taken care of for a lot less remember I have a truck trailer and winch on the trailer. :(

WTF???

yup they will only handle what they consider normal road calls. thats why a lot of times they wont come get you when your off a paved road but they will come unlock your doors in the middle of BFE

so the allstate guy came out today and took pics and everything.. really helped having all the receipts for everything.. after all was calculated and deductable included and everything.. i get 3600 after buying it back.. so i get to keep it and they are going to give me 3600.. im pretty happy :D

so the allstate guy came out today and took pics and everything.. really helped having all the receipts for everything.. after all was calculated and deductable included and everything.. i get 3600 after buying it back.. so i get to keep it and they are going to give me 3600.. im pretty happy :D

Nice!

Nice dude.

Score alek! What are you gonna do with it? Buggy it? Or transfer all the parts to a new rig?

yea i know! well if i had the ability/means to do it i would definitely buggy it but i dont lol.. so im transfering parts to a new rig and parting out wat i dont use.. once i get my check the part out will begin ha

Back