• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad night

dude are you serious? lol that has been my jeep since day one, i bought it with my money and its mine lol.. as for the jb weld and 50 bucks... how much jb weld?? could you throw in some 3 in 1?

dude are you serious? lol that has been my jeep since day one, i bought it with my money and its mine lol.. as for the jb weld and 50 bucks... how much jb weld?? could you throw in some 3 in 1?
Hasta im just messing. i could get u a lifetime supply of 3 in 1.:lecture:

Wow glad you are OK man! I am surprised those glass fenders made it out!

the school auto shop will have the tools and you just need to get someone that welds, you do the bending, you don't have the interior to worry about any more, top and doors are off, plenty of room to work and weld!!! this is the ideal time to learn to do the fab work, you built the jeep so you have the mechanical side down, the teacher will be impressed when you go the next step on your senior project, fabing!!! you can do it, we all learn some time.

sounds good.. but my school is lame, and doesnt have benders, notchers, and prolly has crappy welders.. so i think that one is kind of out of the question.. i think im just gonna buy it back, keep all the good parts, and part it out or sell it whole(minus the drive train that goes to dean).. so idk, im still figuring things out..

sounds good.. but my school is lame, and doesnt have benders, notchers, and prolly has crappy welders.. so i think that one is kind of out of the question.. i think im just gonna buy it back, keep all the good parts, and part it out or sell it whole(minus the drive train that goes to dean).. so idk, im still figuring things out..
well good luck no matter what you do

Wow glad you are OK man! I am surprised those glass fenders made it out!

well the passengers side is good, drivers side i bet can be fixed with a fiberglass repair kit no problem.

So does this mean your gonna sell me that rack for cheap? Just kidding man! That friggin SUCKs, glad noone was hurt.

lol well i think im prolly gonna keep it now haha

man that really sucks. guess your not comin up here anytime soon huh haha

yea most likely not

OUCH, Alex, I'm very glad you are OK! Man, does that suck bigtime! Let us all know if you need any help, we'll come a runnin' bud!

:) Sorry this happened, but once again, I'm SO glad you guys were not hurt!

Sucks dude, the curse of friday the 13th hit you. I hate that road, I hit one of those drive ways on that road and broke my arm about 100 feet from where you were... That road is cursed!!!!!!! If you need any help with it let me know... and if I see those tires and wheels on any other jeep im gonna punch you in the mouth!!:D

wow, that thing looks bad. Good thing you guys were not hurt. Ive been in 5 accidents and have walked away from all of them. The last 2 were the worse. I was sitting in my old 91 civic SI hatch back and some drunk chick hit me in from the rear with her Nissan Exterra. Had i not had a roll cage in it i would have been fawked. Luckily all i had was 3 sitches on my eyebrow. 2nd one some guy ran a red light doing like 40MPH and i had to slam on the brakes, hit him instead of him hitting us and them the mother effer ran on foot. Needless to say the owner reported the car stolen. Now that i think of it, it was also a nissan exterra. Ha!

Anyway, get some rest and feel better. Accidents suck and everything starts hurting a couple days after.

Last edited:
That sucks! Been there, rolled that, I can empathize.

BTW, you're supposed to have that thread handy of phone numbers, not AAA (unless it's covered)

thanks man, thats wat i plan on doin, im just wondering what my english teacher is gonna say when i tell him my senior project is totaled lol.

hmm.. i like the way you think.. :smootch:

Mr. Bodell wont know, just take pictures of mine, its a different color now, he'lll never recongnize it.

Mr. Bodell wont know, just take pictures of mine, its a different color now, he'lll never recongnize it.

i think he might notice it has two less doors. i could always draw two more in when i print the pics.

i think he might notice it has two less doors. i could always draw two more in when i print the pics.

Just use mine. IT has 4 doors and will be dean lined blue soon.

It was a reality check, just remember that it could have been worse but thankfully you two were ok.

Just be positive and remember that you are not the only one this happened to.

Dude, that is harsh. Glad you guys are ok, and take it easy for a couple of days. My wife just celebrated her 1 year anniversary of her roll over today! Let me know if I can help, and call my sis with any questions you have on the insurance side.

Back