• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

B-day big bear run 9-10-11

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
For my girl friend. Plan is be in big bear around 9. Air down and hit the trail. All wheeling will most likely be light with geo caching mixed in. Then on the way home eating lunch at cowboy express. This is more of a family type run will not be doing anything hard core.

Peace
Ted

It should be nice up there then. I wish I could get up there and do some testing but my buddy is coming in from Taiwan that day.

Enjoy.

I wish i could make this, but i have the INLAW with us till after that weekend.Would be nice to hook up with some other folks from SO CAL. Maybe next time. Have fun, you got a ton of geo caching up there.I'm talking days of looking for them all.LOL.Do you use a site to look for yours?

I have been on geocaching.com for a while, but havn't been geocaching in years. Used to go with a friend and his son. And never bough a gps unit. Then i seen rob post up that earthmate, and I could not resist.

bummer you can't make it. Hopefully we will hit bb one more time b4 it gets to cold.

peace
ted

What trails do you want to hit. I want to but the wife is not into the articulation bit.

Back