• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa update

silverslk said:
yea its from a work party in the canyon last weekend, there are a bunch of pics too on thier site. i didnt post em here cause i didnt want people to get all excited yet :D as of right now its rangers and ACORA members only allowing in the canyon. they were there making sure the water crossing that is there is still in good condition and setting up the first of the barriers to keep people out of the flowing water on the right after you go under the bridge.

Shit, the canyon's not even open yet and the "orelay holmes" factor is already 8/10. Should make for an interesting late summer/fall....

ok well the water looks like it dropped another 30 feet or so, and there is one mud pit about 20 ft long.
IMG_0560.jpg

other than that its all just flat ground. it better drop a whole helluva lot before the event on the 24th or i am out. we'll never get any mud time with all the acora club guys all over the one single pit. also, today they say they hit capacity at 8:30am. if it keeps up like this you need to get your azz up there and get in line at 6am or you aint gettin in.

You know Grimm, we might be better off pushing back into September...maybe Labor Day Sunday....

tcm glx said:
You know Grimm, we might be better off pushing back into September...maybe Labor Day Sunday....
too close to the extravaganzza for me

need to save some dough.

looks like they actually may be conserving water :D

So i went to azusa today to check it out. No pics though my camra is being barrowed. There was no mud. Its only open to just past the bridge where it starts going "down the hill". Spoke with a forest service girl that was out there doing some maintaine on the tape fences, she said they dont know when the city of azusa plans on letting the water out. So anyway it was gay.

peace
ted

GrimmJeeper said:
i know exactly who you are talking about, the hot brunette with the nice body?

hey you stay away from my lovely Rita. I called dibs on her two years ago, with her sweet ankle socks, love was in the air....

TheWarWagon said:
hey you stay away from my lovely Rita. I called dibs on her two years ago, with her sweet ankle socks, love was in the air....
i thought you had a thing for old fat philipino women that work graveyard shifts at dennys?

TheWarWagon said:

Ahhhh Rita.....i remember Rita. And I admit, Bryce did have dibs on her!
:farmer:

for those of you that know the canyon, its open almost to the fork, where the last water crossing is. the last water crossing is still under water. from the azusa forum it looks like everyone is just playing on the sand hills where the trees are, and trying to climb the canyon walls.

Back