• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa canyon pics

Nice pics guys! It's always cool to be able to see shots I couldn't take because i was IN the rig hehe. That video was excellent, some great footage! Here's some of my pics, including a few of the roll-overs! http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/SkwerlyXJ/Asuza Canyon May 2007/

CARNAGE: I shook my rear-view mirror off, mount and all LOL. Kraker got some custom body work done as well ;). Man, i want to see that place on a BUSY weekend, i cannot imagine the stupidity that must be out there! Had a great time, let's do it again!

didnt get his name, just some random guy. it was the first thing we saw right when we got in, and the guys ran right over to help the fallen xj :D

i just noticed nobody EVER gets pics of MY rig, at least i remembered to take some this time :confused1 next time lets designate somone as a camera person, so i can get some better footage and put together a better video :D

GrimmJeeper said:
i just noticed nobody EVER gets pics of MY rig, at least i remembered to take some this time :confused1 next time lets designate somone as a camera person, so i can get some better footage and put together a better video :D
your it for sugesting it :)

Gerr said:
your it for sugesting it :)

DAMNIT ;) only carnage i had this weekend was i bent the top of my swaybar links, and now i need to make a new dash mount for my camera, it sorta fell out of my hand into the water somehow :dunno:

see why I dont post suggestions some smart ass will nominate you to perform your suggestion thus you need to suggest someone specific within your suggestion :) or do like I do and tell some one suggestable about the idea and let them bring it up :)

Next time before you put together the video just ask us all to donate our shots and vids to put together the best of the best video. I usually have a camera in hand and try to put a video together later, I'd love to collaborate.
-Girly Skwerly

Skwerly said:
Next time before you put together the video just ask us all to donate our shots and vids to put together the best of the best video. I usually have a camera in hand and try to put a video together later, I'd love to collaborate.
-Girly Skwerly

well..... im totally up for doing this again in the near future, like next month? everyone bring your digi-vid shiznat :D

KRAKER said:
Yeah I'm game to go again. We should wait 'till the ocean is drained... then real real mayhem starts.

well how do we find out, i wanna go back already!! do they post it on a website or something?

GrimmJeeper said:
well how do we find out, i wanna go back already!! do they post it on a website or something?

The time b4 last I was up there. I talked with a ranger and he said the season usually starts around June. So I think everything will be in full swing around July. I might hit it up again Memorial day. That should be a pretty insane day with a lot more booz flowing.

KRAKER said:
The time b4 last I was up there. I talked with a ranger and he said the season usually starts around June. So I think everything will be in full swing around July. I might hit it up again Memorial day. That should be a pretty insane day with a lot more booz flowing.

mmm boobz

oh i mean mmmm boooz :gag:
hit me up i might come up with my kid :D

hey Kraker i like that fender. seem like you had alots of fun, and thanks for keeping that frame in front of your bumper . i love it, too bad i just can't make it there that day.

explorerxj said:
hey Kraker i like that fender. seem like you had alots of fun, and thanks for keeping that frame in front of your bumper . i love it, too bad i just can't make it there that day.

I know... Time for flared fenders. Try and make it monday.

hey guys great pics just wanting to know what flares are on the white one on the front??

azusacanyon-5-20-07020.jpg

kyro said:
hey guys great pics just wanting to know what flares are on the white one on the front??

those are fiberglass fenders. the driver is "tcm glx" his name is tony and hes a nice guy, im sure if you PM him and ask about em he'd be happy to tell you :D

Back