• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awwww, yea!

Mosephus said:
Did you have and option to put a link to the site in the article?

Ya know I'm not sure. When you do articles like this a lot of legalities come into play, and I've never seen links in anyone elses articles, so I figured I'd just put naxja.org and leave it by. Besides, anyone googling naxja will find it right away, I basically just wanted to get the information out there.

DANG, I can't believe I put national xj association under the pic LOOOLZ. I'll have to contact the site admins and see if I can edit that - unbelievable.! Thanks for catching that!

:sad1::sad1::sad1:

mikedashg said:
That can't be the same bumper, yours looks at least twice as thick and sticks out more.
wrong my friend. maybe i put a couple too many coats of herculiner on them. But thats the exact combo i bought and from the same dude on e-bay

Skwerly said:
LOVE it Smitty!! Great job! Come over to the SoCal forum and post pics when you get it caged, what a monster!

:sunshine:
i got most of the tubing welded for the cage i just need a hand holding up a couple pieces while i tac weld them on. other than that ill be sure to post. where should i post them for so cal? i dont want to get someone pissed

No way, we're easy going man. Just make a new thread on the SoCal forum page, or even revive this thread if you wanna! This crowd doesn't usually get upset, as long as it deals with badass jeeps ;).

Cool man - oh, by the way, nice to meet you hahaha. This is why i love the internet; i woulda never had contact with you, EVER, if not for the internet and this board.

Happy wheeling!! :)

ill get it at least all tac welded up and then submit a pic. its pretty close. believe it or not its actually not raining in Portland and its somewhat hot. so im not really working on it constantly. gets really warm when your welding out in the heat. pics coming soon..

GrimmJeeper said:
as long as its not your swizzle stick go for it :cheers:

:D
ouch, wouldnt that burn the next time he pee'd :shiver:

So who/what makes NAXJA the "official" Jeep Cherokee club?

the name

Back