• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

auto detailing

someone posted a thread offering detail services out in san bernardino, but i cant find the thread to save my life. my gf's brocus is in dire need of it. anybody remember the thread or who started it? appreciate it!!

That was me. I used to own and operate my own mobile detail business called Socal Detail. I'm off all weekend if anybody's vehicle needs a wash and wax with a random orbit buffer (No burnt paint or swirl marks). Weather pending I guess. My cell is 909-553-1086 if your interested
-John

That was me. I used to own and operate my own mobile detail business called Socal Detail. I'm off all weekend if anybody's vehicle needs a wash and wax with a random orbit buffer (No burnt paint or swirl marks). Weather pending I guess. My cell is 909-553-1086 if your interested
-John

You can come up to my place and wash and wax my Jeep in the snow. It would be completely pointless, but funny as hell watching you freeze and wait for the wax to dry.

As sad as this statement is about to be, that comment comes from personal experience. It would be worth the cost just to watch someone experience the pain, stupidity and frusturation that I did. :wow:

You can come up to my place and wash and wax my Jeep in the snow. It would be completely pointless, but funny as hell watching you freeze and wait for the wax to dry.

As sad as this statement is about to be, that comment comes from personal experience. It would be worth the cost just to watch someone experience the pain, stupidity and frusturation that I did. :wow:

Detailng services above 5000 feet run double. You can laugh, but that will cost and extra 50.00. Let me know when your ready.:D

Back