• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: STOLEN JEEP.

juniorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
taken from 9703 se harold st. Red 1991 XJ, OR plates RWX-768. taken sometime early this morning. im sure most everyone in this area knows what it looks like. keep an eye out.

I'm stuck at work!
Soon as I get off
Going to take a look around palmqust and estacata

Maybe someone should look around the train tracks and stuff by his house

Terry, so sorry to here about this.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on this side of the river.

We'll get it back!

IMG_0036.jpg

i live at palmquist. i will look for you Nick. thats my backyard (highly illegal aswell) my other place is on ne 136th.. if i see it i'll call 911 and follow it

i know the feeling. its one of the worst.

I have forwarded nick's text to everybody in my contacts.
:soapbox::flamemad::scared::eye::bawl:

Last edited:
ok. call off the dogs, its back. a friend of my grammy found it up the street by the elementery school. its in my possession now.

Did they fill it w/gas for ya, so you can join us? That sucks, glad its back

ok. call off the dogs, its back. a friend of my grammy found it up the street by the elementery school. its in my possession now.

Terry, do you have a drinking problem?

First your CB is found up the street...

Then your Jeep...

When you keep leaving shit up the street and not remembering.. you have a problem...

Glad you have it back.

Terry, do you have a drinking problem?

First your CB is found up the street...

Then your Jeep...

When you keep leaving shit up the street and not remembering.. you have a problem...

Glad you have it back.
LOL i think terry is refusing to admit his problem or someone is playing some really cruel tricks on him
Glad you got it back bro, just means you get to come out and break it some more

Clubs and alarms work for the most part. but are annoying. i used to have a clutch locker... i hated it. Hidden Cut-off switches are the cheapest easiest way for my protection. After having my first car stolen, i wont ever deal with that again. 2 weeks after my first motor swap, my ride got stolen and ran into a light pole.

you can do hidden switches for a bunch of things. It worked awesome on my uncles 4runner..

Clubs and alarms work for the most part. but are annoying. i used to have a clutch locker... i hated it. Hidden Cut-off switches are the cheapest easiest way for my protection. After having my first car stolen, i wont ever deal with that again. 2 weeks after my first motor swap, my ride got stolen and ran into a light pole.

you can do hidden switches for a bunch of things. It worked awesome on my uncles 4runner..
In my opion on switches the only good place to hide one is in the engine bay, and then you have to open your hood everytime just to start your rig, now that would get old. BUT I do see where you are coming from Scott.
A alarm for the most part will send a thief the other way, they see the blinking light and turn away now we don't have to replace a window or a door lock, and the same can be said about the club, most thiefs aren't going to want to spend the time trying to get past the club. They will walk the other way and look for the car that doesn't have a "visable" protection device (hiden kill switch).
Switches are a good way to go but not full proof and nothing is full proof but the more you do to protect your rig the better off you are.

How about taking the plug wires inside with you every night? Love to see them drive off in that situation :laugh:
Glad to hear you got it back though. Too bad they didn't catch who did it.

Back