• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: STOLEN JEEP.

You have club, I have:

hacksaw.jpg

You're absolutely right.

A club isn't 100% effective. In my opinion it's a theft deterrent. It's one more obstacle for a thief to have to get around in order to steal the car. I'm betting (hoping :D) most thief's will pick an easier target. Although, if someone wants something bad enough, they will find a way to get it regardless.

Maybe it's a false sense of security, but I've had way to many friends' cars stolen to not put out the extra effort.

how many criminals could spend 2-3 minutes with a grinder cutting through a club and not be heard and raise suspicion?
depends.. is he trying to steal it from a driveway at 4pm. or a business parking lot at 4am?
:dunno:

no, I was quoting his grinder.

how many criminals could spend 2-3 minutes with a grinder cutting through a club and not be heard and raise suspicion?

Actually with a good quality weld buster cut off wheel and a charged 18V grinder one could be though a club in seconds.

Dave

a 2foot pipe would bust the hook on the club or a any thing that could cut the steering wheel would only take a few sec and no one would even see them do it. the club is a wast of money

hmmmm..... or you cut the steering wheel alot faster with small hand saw and ten times quiter.... saw it on tv one time.

Starting to bother me that everyone is more interested in how to steal a rig then how to provent it. Thats ok I have the club, alarm, kill switch, gun and if that don't stop it just ask someone who knows me about the other four antithieft devices I have. Yeah might be a little over board but my rig is staying mine :cool:

Last edited:
Starting to bother me that everyone is more interested in how to steal a rig then how to provent it. Thats ok I have the club, alarm, kill switch, gun and if that don't stop it just ask someone who knows me about the other four antithieft devices I have. Yeah might be a little over board but my rig is staying mine :cool:

im not interested in stealing one just giving some input in saving some money on a club. me i just park my rigs in my garage every night and have 2 outside cams. and the thing with the gun u haft to see them stealling it or it dont do much good. something better then the club or a clutch locker is to get a wheel boot then its not going anywere. haha

well if we'r gonna go all out, Then install a quick release for your drivelines...

or loosen all your lug nuts every night..

or chain every wheel together..

i can go on and on...

at least then any would-be robbers would take pitty thinking someone already got ya.

lol all they have to do is look at mine and they already think someone got to me lol

Back