• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN!! Dates may be changing!!

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
It seems our dates are in conflict with the MarlinCrawler run!
doh2.gif

It is VERY likely that we will be rescheduling our run to a different week.

We cannot take suggestions, but if you would like to help, please feel free to post the dates of any other official (non-NAXJA) runs happening at the Rubicon in August and September.

I will let you all know as soon as we have new dates locked in. (Which will be ASAP). Sorry for the confusion!!

Billy

I've been on the trail during the Marlin Crawler event and if we don't have too big of a group it is very doable. The key is to get in and camp at Buck Island early. It will get crowded toward the weekend but their main event happens at the Springs. That means you can't camp there but you can drive through on the last day. You might want to make sure you get up Cadilac Hill before the Toyota make their mass exodus...

And I will say, the year we were there the Toyota guys were a good group - even though Buck Island was jam packed it was very quiet at night. That was a few years ago - might be different now....?

I'm still neutral on the dates however so I really don't care at this point. If there is a less busy week that it could be done that's fine too. Either way I'm going to try and make it!

Back