• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN Anyone in the Cleveland/Chattanooga, TN Area

JonRoberts182

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys me and some buddies from jeep forum are getting together to do a ride to tellico we are going october 11-12 we are meeting at the Kohls in cleveland, tn on the 11 at 5:30-6:00pm riding up and camping then getting up sunday morning and doing a little trail riding. If you dont want to camp you can meet us at the head of trail one sunday morning. We are not doing any real major wheeling we will be running trails rated easy to moderate. If any of you guys would like to join us let me know. This is also the weekend of the Jeep Jambaree at tellico so there will be plenty of others if you want to do some more challenging trails

Thats definitly on the list of places to go. I think our next trip is going to be to windrock. You in the area?

You headed to Windrock for the Flog 11/14 or before? I keep my Jeep there but I usually ride 4 wheelers during the day and Jeep after dark. Let me know if you want someone to tag along. I live in Etowah but I have a camper at Windrock Campground.

You headed to Windrock for the Flog 11/14 or before? I keep my Jeep there but I usually ride 4 wheelers during the day and Jeep after dark. Let me know if you want someone to tag along. I live in Etowah but I have a camper at Windrock Campground.

Its a possiblity we will have to keep in touch.

Who are you on SCF?

Im not but a friend of mine his he thought he recognized icepick
ill find out his name and edit my post later

Anyway about this weekend everything is still a go we have learned that lower two is closed but it shouldnt be a big deal. We still need people to come so come on people haha

Im not but a friend of mine his he thought he recognized icepick
ill find out his name and edit my post later

Anyway about this weekend everything is still a go we have learned that lower two is closed but it shouldnt be a big deal. We still need people to come so come on people haha

Yes, I was Icepick on SCF, but have since changed my screen name.

Back