• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attention OHV enthusiasts in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa and Illinois.

99SJ_Ex

NAXJA Forum User
Attention OHV enthusiasts in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa and Illinois.

Ripon College is conducting a market survey to determine the feasibility of establishing a large off-road vehicle park in Forest County in northern Wisconsin. The potential park would be approximately 10,000 acres with trails and facilities for off-highway motorcycles, ATVs, ROVs (side by sides) and 4WD vehicles. The park would have areas for all skill levels of riders, including children.

The purpose of the survey is to determine the potential demand for such a facility and preferred customer amenities. The survey will take less than 3 minutes of your time and is conducted by SurveyMonkey. Your input will influence the decision to build this park.

To take the survey, go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/orvpark

Done, and I think everyone one here should take the survey as the results will be looked at in future meetings with the Department of Natural Resources and others who are collaborating on this project!

Thanks guys! This is defiantly the type of project that we should/need to invest in for the future of OHV, especially in WI where several places have closed down...

I don't know a whole lot yet, other than it sounds like it could possible become a WI version of Redbird... :dunno:

We defiantly need to get a large response to this to show the need/want/demand for such a place!

Done.....Nice Job with this Austin.

That would be pretty awesome. I used to spend my summers just south of Crandon, before I started growing up. Now I sneak up there to hunt and drink my uncles' booze :)

Completed.

When it comes to a survey about opening an off road park I will always say yes.

But I'm not going to hold my breath until more comes out about this.

The last big push for an off road park in Wisconsin turned into an invite only for a particular club a couple times a year.

That's not an off road park :nono:

here's an idea.....

if you want to support this thing, how bout you homos commit 100 xj's for the next winterfest up there.....say, in JANUARY....like it's supposed to be?

here's an idea.....

if you want to support this thing, how bout you homos commit 100 xj's for the next winterfest up there.....say, in JANUARY....like it's supposed to be?
You're one to talk. Ive seen you at one get together in my entire membership. How long has it been since the elusive Beezil has been out of preferred habitat?

here's an idea.....

Was never in January, but in Feb.

mac 'and only if you'll organize it' gyvr

Back