• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Sponsors

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
here's a revised letter that we've sent in the past, I've found that phone contact when possable has the best results.

thanks

Dear [Insert Company Name],

As a member of the Sponsorship Coordination Team for the Midwest chapter of the North American XJ Association, I am writing in regards to your potential sponsorship of our annual event, Winterfest 2013.

Winterfest will be held this year at the Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana March 1st and 2nd. With an estimated attendance of over 200 people and 100 or more vehicles, it has become the premier event for our chapter and one of the best in our national organization, as well as drawing national media coverage in Four Wheeler magazine in the August 2010 issue.
The Midwest chapter of NAXJA is comprised of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. With that said, we are one of the largest chapters in our national organization.

This event provides funds almost exclusively for the continued operation of our chapter and gives us options to donate to organizations fighting land use issues and the continued progress of the chapter. The MWC has donated to WHOVA, Redbird SRA in Dugger, IN, KSRocks ORP. Not only did the MWC make a donation but, we also adopted a trail as well. In 2012, NAXJA as a whole, donated over $25,000 to land use causes. A percentage of the proceeds from this raffle will go directly to land use causes and help keep our sport alive.

Your participation as a supporting vendor allows us to attract more participants to our event and your products will be showcased in our annual raffle. This provides your company with a great public relations opportunity through real grassroots word of mouth, the publication of your donation to our national newsletter and forums and through raising money for our local land use donations.

No donation is too small or too large, and all of our sponsors will benefit from some great free advertising, not to mention your support helps keep our lands open for wheeling. We encourage all of our sponsors to come out and wheel with us in March and see how your continued support helps to keep your current and future customers out wheeling and enjoying our sport.

Sincerely,

MWC Sponsorship Coordination Team
[Insert your name here]

Regional and/or non Naxja Sponsors

Napa-------------
Rural King---------
ARB--------------
Jeepin Outfitters--

WNC Custom Jeeps------------
Flatland Truck and 4x4------ -

5-90 (Kelly's Works in Progress)----)
WinchDepot.com------------------
4 wd hardware. --------------------

CompleteOffroad.com----------------
Randy's Ring and Pinion--------------
PORC (Performance Offroad Center) --

Nates4x4.com-------Rev
ProtoFab4x4.com----Rev
Rigidco.com---------Rev
Rockstomper.com----Rev

OffroadOverstock.com----Josh
4x4Groupbuy.com---------josh
DesertRat.com-----------Xjosh
West Texas Offroad------josh

Warn--------------------------------------------------Dan
4wheel parts---------------------------------------
Weathertech--------------------------------------Dan
Bushwacker------------------------------------------Dan

Autozone
Hi-Lift

http://www.autoprosoffroad.com/

These guys (Shaun R) will be donating some BDS stuff. He is a BDS vendor. I sent him the link to the itinerary and registration. He will give me a list of what they are bringing in the next few days after talking with BDS.

as we know, iron rock is donating 1000 dollars worth of product to the raffle. We also have another vendor that is going to donate 500 dollars towards the raffle, autopros. bushwacker contacted me this morning, and they are in this year. WeatherTech is in with donations of floor mats again this year. waiting to hear back from warn, I called and left another message yesterday. plus of course the swag from national and the badlands

I wouldn't expect too much from national.

mac 'about to pull my hair out' gyvr

We could all kick Manche in the balls...

mac 'maybe ill be suprised' gyvr

We could all kick Manche in the balls...

mac 'maybe ill be suprised' gyvr

What is the deal here? We help a member get into national and not getting any love back?

taking this to the BOD forum.

mac 'nothing against anyone' gyvr

Back