• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 2011 ROTM: Chapter Shootout

VOTE NOW for Semi-Final round, April 2011 ROTM

• BillDunn83

Votes: 82 24.3%
  • knucklehead 61

Votes: 79 23.4%
  • Ghost

Votes: 57 16.9%
  • ruggedjeep

Votes: 58 17.2%
  • dellstopjeep

Votes: 53 15.7%
  • MATTVW65

Votes: 85 25.2%
  • Frank Z

Votes: 78 23.1%
  • Pat

Votes: 79 23.4%
  • Jeep Pox

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Exxon Valdez Jeep

Votes: 74 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Pox I painted my jcr corners today I didnt build. Just wanted to make sure that was okay with ya. I also bought some tig welding gloves I didnt stitch. Can I wear those while I weld or should I stitch my own???

Hey Pox I painted my jcr corners today I didnt build. Just wanted to make sure that was okay with ya. I also bought some tig welding gloves I didnt stitch. Can I wear those while I weld or should I stitch my own???

I lol'd! :roflmao:

If you were really good you would go make all the componets that are used to build a Jeep then work the assembly line putting it all together. That way you could say your Jeep was built by you....... :gee:

If you were really good you would go make all the componets that are used to build a Jeep then work the assembly line putting it all together. That way you could say your Jeep was built by you....... :gee:
No thats cheating, some one else built those tools. You have to start with sharp sticks and work your way up. Everyone else is just a wannabe. :wierd:

undermount LED rock lights that beat to my tunes :D

Rofl that's lame. Are you trying to make that XJ a honda? Dancing jeep?
Seriously you talk crap about others and you put useless crap on your rig and think it's worth posting? no wonder you lost.

Seriously you talk crap about others and you put useless crap on your rig and think it's worth posting? no wonder you lost.

Maybe he want's to make sure any epileptic wheelers get the hell out of his way.

i just spit beer all over, now i need a new keyboard :roflmao:

I just started to fab up my straight six engine block, do you think it is better to weld from scrap or just try to cast it in sand?

Did he make the lights, beat sensor dealy, and wiring?

Don't forget, he has to make the beat himself.

Back