• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 2011 ROTM: Chapter Shootout

VOTE NOW for Semi-Final round, April 2011 ROTM

• BillDunn83

Votes: 82 24.3%
  • knucklehead 61

Votes: 79 23.4%
  • Ghost

Votes: 57 16.9%
  • ruggedjeep

Votes: 58 17.2%
  • dellstopjeep

Votes: 53 15.7%
  • MATTVW65

Votes: 85 25.2%
  • Frank Z

Votes: 78 23.1%
  • Pat

Votes: 79 23.4%
  • Jeep Pox

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Exxon Valdez Jeep

Votes: 74 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are not the only one that did that....I am so use to a 1 pick vote it didn't even cross my mind to read it......

I'm only partial to rigs completely built by the owner... so I only like mine. I dont care for jeeps running store bought bolt on crap that was generally made for any grocery getter who likes to drive a lifted jeep cause they think its cool

That makes you sound like such an elitist asshole. Are you just saying this because you're pissed that you're last in the voting, or just because you are insecure and you wanted to take a crap on everyone's Jeep, just so you can feel better about yourself?

I'm only partial to rigs completely built by the owner... so I only like mine. I dont care for jeeps running store bought bolt on crap that was generally made for any grocery getter who likes to drive a lifted jeep cause they think its cool

Guys with the ability, time, space, tools and resources to design and build their own rigs are awesome. I have a lot of respect for them.

You know who else are awesome? Guys with good paying jobs who choose to let professional fab shops build their rigs so they know they have a safe and dependable rig.

You know who aren't awesome? Guys who talk bad about the other type of guy.

Says the guy who can't even seem to figure out how to fab up some rocker protection.

What a jerk. You deserve to lose.

Simple rules to live by:
If it don't bolt on, it don't go on!

If you have to fab, it ant fabulous!

Knucklehead 61 got my vote, only because his other rig has some cool bolt on parts, but he still drives it like a knucklehead!
HH8_10_0144.jpg

So many applicable emoticons........

:rattle: (n) :banghead: :twak: :moon: :dunce: :wstupid: :bawl: :conceited :doh: :looser: :bawl: :confused1 lastara

Guys with the ability, time, space, tools and resources to design and build their own rigs are awesome. I have a lot of respect for them.

You know who else are awesome? Guys with good paying jobs who choose to let professional fab shops build their rigs so they know they have a safe and dependable rig.

You know who aren't awesome? Guys who talk bad about the other type of guy.

X2 It is the American way, you have the do it yourself kind a guy who gets paid by the guy who does not want to do it himself.... it all works out.

I "completely" built my own rig with my own hands ;) . yes I have a lot of bolt on goodies....I also have a lot of custom home built stuff. I think there is some cool rigs including yours:)

Last edited:
A lot of nice rigs. Enjoy looking at these on the main page every month. Good job Brian on keeping it going!

You didn't even touch the drivetrain.

What a noob.

Back