• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Apparently deals can still be had on new trucks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering you had the worst mileage version of the 5.9 possible I think you'll be happy with the 6.7L's performance. Although on my father in laws truck he didn't start getting good mileage until he hit 80,000 miles. His is a 2007 F-250 with the 6.0L Intertrashional Powerchoke and 5spd automatic transmission, but amazingly enough he's at 120,000 miles now and hasn't had any issues with it.

I want this truck, asssuming its got the 6spd manual and 5.7L in it. Gots to gets me that rare 2006 Megacab dually.
blacktruck.jpg

sexy
grey1.jpg

Last edited:
Sick truck Troy. I love it. :thumbup:

I might just have to come buy something from you that I don't need, just to see the beast in person!

Scott

id love a new truck but jeez thats an ugly sum bitch.......suppose im more of a chevy guy tho

LOL. Well, I fail to see much difference in styling between the Duramax and the Ram when you really get down to it.... Neither one is all that great looking.

But, I'll take the drivetrain, chassis and interior quality/fit & finish of the Ram all day long over a Ford or Chevy product. Daimler's influence has REALLY improved Dodge/Chrysler.

currentstock-(17).aspx

3D73Y4CL0BG518438-1c.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know what's MORE hideous....... the Chevy's price tag.

A Silverado 4x4 Crew Cab duramax in LTZ trim is........ wait for it..........

$65,580!!!!!!! :eek:

http://www.medved.com/VehicleSearchResults?pageName=NewVehicleSearch&make=&model=&search=new

Ford ain't much better.

2011 F350 Crew Dually diesel with leather and similar options to the Dodge.......

$60,345!!!!!! :eek:

Mine was stickered at $52,950....... out the door with heated leather added, 7/70 extended warranty, 3yr no charge service plan....... for under $47K. And they gave me $20K for my '04.

http://www.phillong.com/ou/denver-f...nver&run=true&year=2011&make=Ford&model=Super Duty F-350 DRW

Last edited:
Holy hell! That is ridiculous....

That is a smokin deal ya got on the new truck! 20K for your '04 is amazing as well! I am sure they will make some off that too. How many miles were on your '04?

Yeah, but now you can get a Denali in 3500 Dually form. Oh yeah baby, in your face King Ranch Edition.

She was just a baby........ 56K miles. I was JUST starting to see good engine power and "decent" fuel mileage of 14.5-15 mpg.......

I must say though..... this '11 Ram wipes its keester with my '04 already in so many ways:

Comfort, the seats sucked in the '04.

Quiet interior/engine

Fit/finish

Interior storage - holy keerap does this truck have a shit-ton of places to store stuff - hell, it's got TWO glove boxes fer cryin' out loud.

Power is already at or better than the '04 and it's got just under 200 miles on it.

Tail gate lift assist is very nice.

Fluid-filled body mounts FTW!

Gripes:

Not a fan of the dually bed styling. Ya can't reach into the bed from the sides at all.

The lack of real tie-downs in the bed. (pretty sad when a Chevy Avalanche has more & better tie-downs than a HD rated work truck.....)

The "spoiler" built into the tail gate just gets in the way of stepping in/out of the bed.

The lean-forward head rests on the seats lean too far forward - Ain't anyone wearin' a cowboy hat much less a backwards ball cap in these trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back