• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to buy a fixer upper in Hemet. Comes with a lifetime supply of firewood

I got a call from the City asking me what my plans were for the tree in the yard. I told the code enforcement guy that I just had it trimmed two weeks ago. His response was classic. "Well, now you have to trim it off your roof."

It looked bad in Hemet today, trees down everywhere. The power is out lots of places and clean up/tree guys are going to busy for a few weeks. The joys of real estate ownership. Hopefully the tree stays put until tomorrow when the guys show up to remove it. Otherwise the neighbors house is going to get smooshed also.

Hemet was a real mess on Wednesday. My buddies power was out for 24 hours so we went and played on some trails in Diamond Valley and there was no wind at all over there.

Back