• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone using these JKS parts

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
ORDERED BOTH just now BPE front and rear and front conversion mounts!YEAH!!!

For the front conversion... you do know you're going to need new shocks rigth? That conversion allows you to run a shock w/ an eye-eye configuration as opposed to the stock eye-stem setup...

Not to highjack, but how much do the JKS BPE's "lengthen" the shock. IOW, how much compressive shock travel do you lose (possibly necessitating bumpstop lengthening)?

Rod Knee said:
Not to highjack, but how much do the JKS BPE's "lengthen" the shock. IOW, how much compressive shock travel do you lose (possibly necessitating bumpstop lengthening)?
They change length by .5"

Just my .02 but if you remove the rear swaybar (which is useless IMO) the 2 brackets on top of yourleafs that the links attach to make perfect BPE. And you can't beat the price.:roll:

uncc civilengineer said:
For the front conversion... you do know you're going to need new shocks rigth? That conversion allows you to run a shock w/ an eye-eye configuration as opposed to the stock eye-stem setup...

already have the shocks so yes I know but thanks

razdrvr said:
Just my .02 but if you remove the rear swaybar (which is useless IMO) the 2 brackets on top of yourleafs that the links attach to make perfect BPE. And you can't beat the price.:roll:

yes I know I already had them just wanted the same all around
SO IF SOMEONE WANTS THE ONES I HAVE ON TOP FRONT RIGHT NOW HIT ME UP!

Back