• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need some cash?

IXNAYXJ said:
Is Karl running or something? Does his stance on intoxicated sawzall operation rule him out for you? That and his rig has a frame.... :)

I don't get it. :dunno:

-----Matt-----

If I'm in the running, I never heard about it.

And I have a ZJ that I use to *gasp* tow with. So at least I can still be part of the BFUF.

IXNAYXJ said:
Is Karl running or something? Does his stance on intoxicated sawzall operation rule him out for you? That and his rig has a frame.... :)

I don't get it. :dunno:

-----Matt-----

Nope, he's not.

Just wanted to get people thinking about who they elect. ;)

I don't expect you to get it. :laugh:

Last edited:
We use a term in street rod and race car building, "sneak up on it" If you want to do the job on your own, just take smaller bites!! Take a little bit of material off at a time. If your worried that you will do too much, just take some off and stand back and take a look at it. If you have welding equipment you can stitch the panels back together if you go too far!. Just take a deep breath, a swig off your beer, put a line on the panel with a permanent marker, and let er' rip!!
D~

Pat helped me out today, I use the term helped me loosely as it was more I kind of helped him, he trimmed the front, cut and fold rear, and boxed in the lower quarters. went awesome.

Only downside was I lost a tire on the way home, the whole wheel fell off on the left rear, only damage to the body was a big dent on the top of the wheel well and a decent push on the bottom corner of the back of the wheel well. The tow truck driver said that he thought my axle came out of the diff, I have no idea, the boys at work are going to have to look at it tomorrow and see what happened.

can't wait for the 20th just have to add longer brake lines in the front and get some disco's

well got a pic of the damage not really bad at all, but we got it all trimmed and cut and folded

10-12-07_0755.jpg

I picked up door guards, should get them in the mail in about a week, now just have to find the rear 1/4 guards to cover the dent.

I loath diamond plate, probably find something like rusty's or similar where its just steel, have to figure out if I will have to pound the dent out or what.

Doyle said:
I loath diamond plate, probably find something like rusty's or similar where its just steel, have to figure out if I will have to pound the dent out or what.

I highly recommend THOR quarter guards. Contact Avanteone or T&A-XJ via p.m. for details. Several of us NW peeps are running them, and they will cover up that damage nicely.

Megawatt said:
I highly recommend THOR quarter guards. Contact Avanteone or T&A-XJ via p.m. for details. Several of us NW peeps are running them, and they will cover up that damage nicely.

X3. pound it strait and cover it up with the THOR guards.

Michael

Back